Dr. Amar Prasad Reddy
Has acquired Computer Science Engineering, M.B.A. in Finance, Ph.d in Knowledge Management. Along with being as a board member with National Cyber Defence Research Centre he is also a Board Member at (STAMP) Student Talent Analysis and Monitoring Program.
Dr. Amar is also a member at Material Analysis Prime Committee – National Cyber Crime Reference Handbook, A joint initiative by NCSSS & State and Central Governments. He is also a High level Committee – Member, National Institute of Cyber Security. Standards Formation Committee – Member, National Cyber Safety and Security Standards. Founder Member at Justice Mohan Children’s University. Founder Member at Recruitment Analysis Council (RAC). Chairman(Honorary) at Entrepreneurs Council of India.
Dr. Amar was appreciated by Hon’ble President, Hon’ble Vice President and Shri. Narendra Modi Hon’ble Prime of India.
Balaji is a Cyber Security Researcher & Business Executive with more than 25 years of experience and expertise in Security Analytics based improvised Security Posturing Hacking & Cyber Defense. He has innovated multiple solutions & created de-novo framework to raise the bar of Cyber Security control and with “two Global Patents” granted, 5 filed & “One Trade Secret”. He is adept at executing smarter decisions in climates of considerable risk with ever bulging threat matrix for ensuring proactive cyber defense posturing.
Currently, he is on on Advance Study on Cyber Security & use of simulator with an internationally acclaimed research organization (Confidential). In his last assignment, he has worked as Executive Director- Cyber Security for PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) and worked on India’s Largest Cyber Defense Project as Key Architect & Designer.
Balaji has also worked for State Bank of India, India’s largest Bank, Wipro as Head (Risk Management & Compliance), Bank of America as Vice President (Global Information Security) for Global Delivery Center & CISO(India) and Secure Matrix, a start-up in Cyber Security Research as Chief Executive Officer.
In order to contribute to Cyber Security Ecosystem, Resilience planning and Policy Formulation at international and National level, Balaji represents following Committees:
>Member Advisory Board for Global Cyberlympics
>Member of the CII National Committee on Telecom & Broadband
>Co-Chair of CII National Sub-Committee on Cyber Security
Experienced IT Infrastructure & Security professional with over 16 years of work experience, successful and steady career growth in reputed organizations viz., Sify Limited, Primus Telecommunications India Limited, Wipro Infotech, Gateway Terminals India, PCS Technology Limited, Fullerton India Credit Company Limited and currently with TransUnion CIBIL Limited.
Currently Heading the IT Infrastructure & Security Operations for CIBIL. Leads the Digital Cyber Forensic team of CIBIL for investigating any Data Breach or attempts. Succeeded in positioning the Technology function as a Business Transformation initiative, with major contributions in Security technology implementations focusing on protection, prevention, monitoring and alerting. Lead end-to-end design, implementation and operationalization of security infrastructure at TransUnion CIBIL Limited.
Key achievements in the current and earlier stints include setting up of the complete IT Infrastructure and security operations including SOC from the scratch for two start up MNCs in India viz., Gateway Terminals India and Fullerton India. Implemented Virtualization on Open platform, which was the first of its kind in India. Automated the Business Continuity by building robust DR setup with seamless switch over from Primary site to DR site.
He is also associated with Cyberdome ranked as Commander, Public Private Partnership initiative started by Kerala Police to combat Cyber Threats. He holds a Engineering Degree in Computer Science & Engineering and Management Degree in IT. Certified Ethical Hacker, Prominent Speakers and contributes inputs to many security forums for combating cyber threats. Recognized as Most Innovative CIO’s of India, Top 100 CISO’s & CSO’s consistently over last 3 years by various media groups.
Prem K. Gurnani
Mr. Prem K. Gurnani has over 3 decades of experience covering Banking, IT and Information Security.He is presently Dy. General Manager (Security Operations Centre) at State Bank of India. In this role, he heads the Bank’s SOC, covering threat monitoring and cyber security posture of the Bank.
He is an MBA, CISA, CISM, CISSP and CRISC.
Incidentally, he is also a survivor of 26/11 Mumbai Terror Attacks.
Sahir Hidayatullah is the co-founder and CEO of Smokescreen Technologies — one of the hottest new cybersecurity technology companies today. Smokescreen’s deception technology uses decoys to detect targeted cyber-attacks before they cause business impact.
Sahir is a serial cybersecurity entrepreneur. His past ventures have investigated numerous high-profile data breaches, with clients spanning critical infrastructure, global financial institutions, and Fortune 500 companies.
His work has been a cover feature story in Fortune India magazine, and his thoughts on technology risk management appear regularly in the print and television media.
Ritesh Bhatia is a cyber security and data privacy consultant. He is well known for cybercrime prevention and investigations and thus has been successful in solving many cases for corporates as well as law enforcement agencies.
He is the founder director of V4WEB, a company well known for creating secure websites and web applications.
He is on the board of many companies, serving as a Cyber Security Consultant and Auditor. He has been highly successful in securing systems and critical business information from cyber attacks. His key areas of interest include Protection of Sensitive Personal Data, Security Audits, Risk Assessment, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, New Age Cybercrimes, Ransomware, Dark Web and Cyber Forensics. His views on trending cybercrimes and cyber security have been published by many media houses. He has appeared on national television channels to highlight the dangers in cyber space.
Ritesh has been a very sought after speaker when it comes to creating awareness on cyber crimes, cyber security and prevention. He has been a distinguished speaker at many organisations such as RBI, Anti Narcotics Cell, Economic Offences Wing, where he spoke on new age cybercrimes, data privacy and dark web.
Vaishali is a practicing lawyer with an experience over 18 years and heading a 50 year old law firm in Pune. As a Computer science and a law graduate she has been able to combine the knowledge from the domain of computer science and law effortlessly. Vaishali specializes in general commercial matters with a special emphasis IT, information security and Privacy, E-commerce Law and Cyber Crimes. Her work also focuses on violence against women as she deals with cases of Domestic Violence, matrimonial disputes and anti sexual harassment laws.
Area of practice includes Litigation and non-litigation work and She is also the legal advisor and consultant of various Banks, Multinationals , Educational Institutions, Corporates, SMEs and Individuals .
Vaishali is a Chevening Scholar and was selected to participate in a 12 week residential program at Cranfield University, Defense Academy Campus, UK on “International Collaboration on Cyber Policy” and Cyber Defense. The program was aimed at outstanding mid-career professionals in the field of information security and cyber law and having the potential to influence policy decisions in the two countries. The program is the prestigious Chevening Program by The Foreign Commonwealth Office of the British Government .
She was also chosen amongst the top 20 professionals from India and UK, in a program chaired by PM Manmohan Singh and PM David Cameron named Dishaa 3, on innovation and leadership and awarded a certificate from UK Prime minister David Cameron
Vaishali is a popular speaker and is invited by various Industry Forums and Academic Institutions such as CII, MCCIA, KPMG , E&Y, Delloite, Police Training Academy , Judges Training Academy etc.
Vaishali is an Independent Director at Renishaw India, Member of the Board of Trustees at the Lila Poonawala Foundation and a member of the Board of Studies at Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning and the author of the course on Cyber Laws. She has co-authored a book “ Cyber Crimes – Technology Menace of the 21st Century” by Vishwakarma Publications in which she discusses 10 cyber crime cases handled by her. The book is translated in Marathi and Hindi.
Pravin is currently heading the IT regulatory, risk and control portfolio for Deutsche bank India. An experienced technology leader who has close to 20 years of experience in IT Risk, Info Sec, cyber sec, IT Governance areas with leading BFSI companies like JP Morgan, HDFC Bank, LIC of India etc. He is MBA from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of management studies and also acquired professional certifications such as CISSP. CGEIT, PMP, CISA. CISM TOGAF9 etc.
AREAS of EXPERTISE
- Cybersecurity in the boardroom
- Cybersecurity Maturity & Roadmap
- Security Operations & Managed Services
- Vulnerability Management & Penetration Testing
- IT Infrastructure Security
- IT Risk Management & Program Management
- Banking, Financial Segment
- Enterprise IT
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Masters in IT, QUT Brisbane Australia
- BE in Computer Engineering, Mumbai University
- Akshay is a Partner in the IT Advisory Services practice in BDO India LLP.
- Akshay comes with an experience of 16+ years in IT Risk Advisory and Cybersecurity. His areas of expertise range across a relevant blend of cybersecurity, business and practice management.
- His focus has been working with large Financial Institutes including public and private sector banks, mutual fund houses, large exchanges, insurance companies and capital houses in India.
SELECT KEY PROJECT
- IT Risk Advisory review for one of the largest bank in India covering multiple departments
- Comprehensive security review of a bank’s ATM architecture
- Comprehensive Review of a Digital Banking Setup
- Application Security Testing of more than 300+ applications across banks, insurance service provider etc.
- Network Security Review of large overseas Telecom Provider
- Cybersecurity Strategy and Roadmap development for a bank with baseline as the Cybersecurity guidelines released by the banking regulator
- Large engagements on ShiftWise Security Operations & Managed Security Service including
- Incident Management, SIEM as a Service, User Management etc. for a large global multinational
- Managed application service for a financial house
- Incident Management Operations for an insurance firm
- SIM implementation for a technology firm
- ISMS Sustenance program for a large enterprise
AREAS of EXPERTISE
- IT Security and Third Party Audits
- Data privacy and Security, GDPR
- Project Management for Technology Roll-out
- Secure City Wi-Fi
- Data Center advisory
- ERP and IT system reviews
- IT strategy and Roadmap & due diligence
- IT Risk Management & Program Management
- Banking and Financial Sector
- Real Estate
- Life Sciences and Health Care
- Public Sector
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor Of commerce
- Mentor to IIM Kolkata Innovation Park
- Prashant is a Partner in the IT Risk Advisory Services practice in BDO India LLP.
- Prashant brings an experience of 16+ years in IT Risk Advisory and Cybersecurity. Result driven business leader having worked both in India and outside India with a focus on Technology Transformation, Cyber Security, Data Centre Advisory, Project Management, Bid Advisory, Due Diligence, Business Continuity, Technology Assurance Review and Audits. His focus has been working with large Telecom, LSHC & Public Sector, BFSI clients across India and globally.
SELECT KEY PROJECT
- IT Security review for mobile and m-commerce platforms. Handling large no of users i.e. 10 million and delivering citizens services.Data Privacy and Security review for consumer product, telecom, LSHC and financial sector clients, large multiple engagements in the areas of project management & Bid Advisory including; roll out of secured city Wi-fi, Implementation of eSign PKI, Development of Data Center Tier III and Uptime.
- Application Security Testing of more than 100 applications & underlying infrastructure across data centre and different sectors, IT Security strategy and Roadmap development for a Government, telecom and Life sciences clients.
- IS audits as per RBI guidelines and IT system end to end reviews from automated functionalities and security for global largest stock & commodity exchanges
- Multiple projects on Realty company review for IT system including property manager, rentals and fixed assets and Business process Re-engineering & Vendor Risk assessment.
- Multiple projects on the ERP/ IT System pre/post implementation, automated financial controls and segregation of duties review. Governance Risk and Compliance tool implementation and review
- CSV Validation, Regulatory Compliances( CGMP, ICH, Part 11) and USFDA Readiness
Third Party Assurance (SSAE & AUPs) SOC reports and managed large programsfor clients in the area of capacity building Information security and cyber.