Partner / IT Risk Advisory Services
BDO India LLP
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- IT Security and Third Party Audits
- Data privacy and Security, GDPR
- Project Management for Technology Roll-out
- Secure City Wi-Fi
- Data Center advisory
- ERP and IT system reviews
- IT strategy and Roadmap & due diligence
- IT Risk Management & Program Management
- Banking and Financial Sector
- Real Estate
- Life Sciences and Health Care
- Public Sector
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor Of commerce
- Mentor to IIM Kolkata Innovation Park Incubatees
- Prashant is a Partner in the IT Risk Advisory Services practice in BDO India LLP.
- Prashant brings an experience of 16+ years in IT Risk Advisory and Cybersecurity. Result driven business leader having worked both in India and outside India with a focus on Technology Transformation, Cyber Security, Data Centre Advisory, Project Management, Bid Advisory, Due Diligence, Business Continuity, Technology Assurance Review and Audits. His focus has been working with large Telecom, LSHC & Public Sector, BFSI clients across India and globally.
SELECT KEY PROJECT
- IT Security review for mobile and m-commerce platforms. Handling large no of users i.e. 10 million and delivering citizens services.
- Data Privacy and Security review for consumer product, telecom, LSHC and financial sector clients, large multiple engagements in the areas of project management & Bid Advisory including; roll out of secured city Wi-fi, Implementation of eSign PKI, Development of Data Center Tier III and Uptime.
- Application Security Testing of more than 100 applications & underlying infrastructure across data centre and different sectors, IT Security strategy and Roadmap development for a Government, telecom and Life sciences clients.
- IS audits as per RBI guidelines and IT system end to end reviews from automated functionalities and security for global largest stock & commodity exchanges
- Multiple projects on Realty company review for IT system including property manager, rentals and fixed assets and Business process Re-engineering & Vendor Risk assessment.
- Multiple projects on the ERP/ IT System pre/post implementation, automated financial controls and segregation of duties review. Governance Risk and Compliance tool implementation and review CSV Validation, Regulatory Compliances( CGMP, ICH, Part 11) and USFDA Readiness
- Third Party Assurance (SSAE & AUPs) SOC reports and managed large programs for clients in the area of capacity building Information security and cyber.