Partner/ IT Advisory
BDO India LLP
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Cybersecurity in the boardroom
- Cybersecurity Maturity & Roadmap
- Security Operations & Managed Services
- Vulnerability Management & Penetration Testing
- IT Infrastructure Security
- IT Risk Management & Program Management
- Banking, Financial Segment
- Enterprise IT
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Masters in IT, QUT Brisbane Australia
- BE in Computer Engineering, Mumbai University
- Akshay is a Partner in the IT Advisory Services practice in BDO India LLP.
- Akshay comes with an experience of 16+ years in IT Risk Advisory and Cybersecurity. His areas of expertise range across a relevant blend of cybersecurity, business and practice management.
- His focus has been working with large Financial Institutes including public and private sector banks, mutual fund houses, large exchanges, insurance companies and capital houses in India.
SELECT KEY PROJECT
- IT Risk Advisory review for one of the largest bank in India covering multiple departments
- Comprehensive security review of a bank’s ATM architecture
- Comprehensive Review of a Digital Banking Setup
- Application Security Testing of more than 300+ applications across banks, insurance service provider etc.
- Network Security Review of large overseas Telecom Provider
- Cybersecurity Strategy and Roadmap development for a bank with baseline as the Cybersecurity guidelines released by the banking regulator
- Large engagements on ShiftWise Security Operations & Managed Security Service including
- Incident Management, SIEM as a Service, User Management etc. for a large global multinational
- Managed application service for a financial house
- Incident Management Operations for an insurance firm
- SIM implementation for a technology firm
- ISMS Sustenance program for a large enterprise